Prezentul Acord privind Prelucrarea Datelor Clienților reflectă cerințele Regulamentului European privind Protecția Datelor („GDPR”), care intrat în vigoare la data de 25 mai 2018.
GENERAL CRYSTAL TALENT SOLUTIONS
GDPR for Students and Surveys Participants, and CV applicants
Crystal Talent Solutions (CTS) is part of the Crystal System Group. CTS is the interface between the Educational Programs and the Industry/Market demand in qualified resources to staff or build their teams or to re- and upskill existing teams within client organizations.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What is your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
CTS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other data related to your professional capacity, experience, career interests, intentions etc. that helps us to better understand your needs and conduct researches, surveys
- CV (if provided by you)
- Images or video from our events, courses
- Exam scripts, projects and other assessment materials
- IP address, and the type of device you are taking courses, complete surveys etc.
- Academic history, results and awards
- Attendance records
- Engagement with Crystal’s virtual learning environment activity and use of facilities such as the e-learning platform
- Your opinions for research needs
- Your feedback on our services
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CTS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for our courses
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback
How will we use your data?
CTS holds your personal data in order to implement and manage services and processes relating to Students course registration, teaching & learning, examinations, researches, surveys and other services such as student support services. Without this information, CTS would not be able to provide its services. CTS only obtains and processes information required for these purposes.
CTS collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers we think you might like (courses, events that we organize, new services etc).
- Complete researches and provide business insights to the community we cooperate in order to ensure economic growth
- Monitor and evaluate Student’s experience
- Identify you and enable you to access to CTS resources
- Enable effective communication with you
- Process course prizes
- Produce reports and aggregated statistics for management and research purposes in order to plan and improve services
- Administer voluntary surveys of student/client/partner opinion about their experience and the performance of CTS
- Create and publish, print and electronic material (e.g. prospectus, brochures, website, etc.) for promotional and press materials, documentation and archival purposes
- Recording of audio/video/images during classes as part of the Crystal's teaching provision
- Assist with law enforcement or where required or authorized by law
- Confirm the details of your course achievements and for statistical and historical purposes, a core record of your course studies is retained indefinitely
- Enable our continued contact with you after you complete our courses (e.g. survey of employment rate, Crystal’s alumni networks, marketing, etc.)
- Respond to requests for information made under Data Protection legislation
Below are some examples of when CTS will release data about Students to third parties (i.e. outside Crystal) where we have a legitimate reason.
CTS may share Students relevant personal data with bodies including the following:
- Data Processors (sub-contractors used by CTS in order to carry out a function for CTS (e.g. cloud services providers, Google Analytics etc)
- Higher Education Authorities (if asked by them in particular cases)
- Revenue and Tax Commissioners
- Work placement and Internship providers
- Employers where students are studying as an apprentice
- Other higher education institutions, partners or research organizations to which a student transfers or pursues a program or where a student's program is being run collaboratively
- External course examiners
- Printing companies to proceed with course certificates
- Photographers, videographers and media personnel to facilitate the marketing, research, promotion and documentation of activities in CTS
- Potential employers for verification of qualifications (only where student consent has been received)
- CTS legal advisors
This is not an exhaustive list and any other disclosures to third parties not listed here are made only where there is legitimate reason to do so and in accordance with the law.
All course participants/students will have their name on the certificate. Student achievements may be celebrated on our website, social media and in CTS publications/reports.
How do we store your data?
CTS will retain your personal data in our data inventories, and we will keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected it. It is also kept in accordance with any legal requirements that are imposed on us. This means that the retention period for your personal data varies depending on the type of personal data.
CTS will hold some of your data indefinitely in support of your lifelong relationship with CTS or unless you ask us to do otherwise. See 'The right to erasure of personal data’.
What is your data protection rights?
CTS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CTS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CTS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CTS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CTS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CTS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CTS’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com